A canine-themed notebook is more versatile than you might initially think, as it’s ideal for your own personal musings as well as keeping track of your pet’s daily activities. Consider these creative ideas for getting the most out of your dog notebook:
- Draw up your dog’s walking schedule.
- Keep notes on your pooch’s training progress.
- Keep track of your canine’s supplements and meals.
- Draw fun portraits of you and your dog.
- Make a scrapbook of your favorite times together.
- Record your dog’s growth with adorable paw prints.
- Write a journal about you and your dog.
If you don’t have a dog and simply love canines, the cute, inspiring covers are for you, as well. The focused look of a gorgeous pooch can help you focus on the task at hand — whether it’s work, study, journaling, or making a timetable.